If you are not satisfied with the products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your order confirmation, you can return them within 30 (thirty) calendar days of delivery of the products and get a refund.
This is a right of withdrawal that you can exercise without penalty and without giving any reason. Please note that while the products remain in your possession you are responsible for keeping them safe, secure and in good condition. In case of returns for change of mind (right of withdrawal), you will be fully reimbursed apart from shipping costs for express delivery, if you had chosen this shipping method.
When returning the item(s), please provide us with all original packaging, tags & labels.
Please follow the guidelines below for all returns and exchanges:
1. Text to firstname.lastname@example.org with theme "return". We will send you the form.
2. Complete the form to tell us why you’re returning your item. If the product is damaged or faulty, clearly mark what the issues are and where there is damage.
3. Put the item(s) you wish to return in a box taking care to protect the contents.
4. Cut out the return label in the return form and attach to the box.
5. Wrap the original packaging around the box and securely seal it. If the original packaging has been lost or damaged, please use alternative packaging to securely wrap the box.
6. Take the wrapped parcel to your nearest Post Office. We strongly advise that you ask for Proof of Postage or a recorded-delivery service for your peace of mind, as all parcels are returned at your risk. We can’t accept liability for items that are lost in transit.
Until the products are returned to us, you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them and ensure that they are returned to us in a re-saleable condition.
We recommend that you return products from outside the UK by post via the Post Office. Using a courier service could mean that your returned items are held up in customs and you may need to pay any fees incurred.